Sneak Peek!

I have been holding off in posting about some shop goods I'm working on, but I can't hold back these images any longer! Those that follow me on Instagram have seen these posted before!





(Deck Pictured: The Homestuck Tarot)

Currently I make tarot deck bag cases! These fit different sized decks, from the standard RWS size (or smaller) and even larger decks like Oracle cards. They feature a jute drawstring and are fully lined, so no raw seams show. I do take custom orders on these if you are looking for a specific theme or certain colors for your case.

My plan was to have some pre-made cases in the shop yesterday but that didn't go on with plan. Had an emergency in the family over the weekend, but I hope to get back on track this week and be able to put some in the shop soon! I'm aiming for this coming Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *