Top 3 Favorite Decks

I get asked a lot what my favorite tarot decks are, books I like and other magickal things! So I thought today I would do a short and sweet post on my top 3 favorite decks I use!

I currently have my eyes on the new Nicoletta Ceccoli deck, can't wait for it be released! There are also some on my permanent wish list as well! Here are my top 3 favorite decks right now:


I completely adore this deck, if you can't tell. I use this deck in most of my daily pulls and client readings. The images really strum a cord for me and allows my imagination to go wild. I have noticed that my readings are very creative and words tend to flow easier for me when I use this deck. Some may say "you will know when a deck was for you"... this is true for me with this deck! Sadly it is not in print anymore, it's worth the search though!


Another favorite! This used to be my main deck to use, I still prefer it with client readings from time to time. I have a soft spot for collaborative decks and this is one my top favorites. Some of the artwork is stunning and some is a bit off, but I feel all the art really works well together in this deck!


\\ Sakki-Sakki //
When I first got this deck in the mail from the artist, I was just blown away. I even saved pieces of the packaging and put it in my journal, I was that in love! I am still in love with this deck! I don't use it as much these days, but when I am feeling artsy or colorful I will always grab this deck first. Not only are the colors in the deck gorgeous, but the quality of the cards are fantastic! Love, love, love!

4 comments:

  1. What's on your wish list Jess?

    The past 2 years I've been in Asia, I've been having decks sent to my mom's house, and next month I get them! I've got waiting for me The Gypsy Palace Tarot, Tarot Illuminati (signed!), Light Grey Tarot (yay!), Wooden Tarot Majors, the Ellis DecK, Tarot of the Zircus Magi (majors), and I'm going to order the Wild Unknown too.

    On my wish list for a long time I've had Tarot of the Sidhe and the Mary-El Tarot. I didn't used to consider myself a collector, but I've recently acquired an indie-deck weakness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really want the Light Visions deck! So I've been trying to track down one. I know James R. Eads is doing a colored deck but I love the simplicity of the other. I also want the Gypsy Tarot and Portland Tarot!

      I have the Wooden Tarot (majors) and love it! I don't use it as much as I should, it's gorgeous! Can't wait for her full deck!

      Delete
  2. I'd come across the Light Grey before, but not the other two - they all look great! My Tarot wish list is ever growing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only money grew on tree's!! I would be poor all over again though with buying decks lol!

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *