Shopping Therapy

What is the best thing to do when you are feeling blue, buy new decks! Yesterday I caved and ordered the Halloween Oracle and the Mystical Lenormand. I will be doing a full review on both of these soon on the blog but I will say, I'm in love! The Mystical Lenormand deck's artwork reminded me of the hand painted vintage freak show banners. I've always loved how those were painted, they were always so smooth and soft. I really haven't been drawn to a Lenormand deck since I this one caught my eye and it may be the only one I get but who knows!

I have been wanting to get a new oracle deck for a while now. I had three but let two of them go, I have the hardest time bonding with oracle cards. It's not the cards or anything, just finding the right deck that suits me has been hard. I may have to just make my own oracle deck down the road, it has been mentioned in my journal...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *