Single Card Series

When I first started the Tarot Seed blog I wanted to do a single card series, but for some reason or another I didn't get around to it. So now I want to get that started! I'm not sure how often I will be posting the single card series but I'm aiming for at least once a week.

So what is this single card series I speak of? I will be taking on one card at a time here on the blog. I will talk about the interpretive meanings of each card as well as my own intuitive thoughts on each card. Also, I would love to give journal prompts and tasks for each card to better help you connect with the cards. I am working on a title for this little series, that will unveil the day of the new series!

Most likely I will be using the Collective Tarot (or another non-traditional deck) for this series but I will also be using a traditional RWS deck along side with it. The reason I'm doing this is because I want you to look at the cards in a more creative aspect rater than stick to only book meanings. 

So stay tuned for this little series, I will be kicking it off with the Page of Pentacles shortly!

(Psst... I'm hoping to get my YouTube channel up and running soon as well! It's up, just empty.)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for this. I also use The Collective Tarot, so it will be awesome to hear someone else's insights about that deck, if you choose to use it.
    -Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm excited about doing this! I know a lot of tarot blogs talk about each card but I always love seeing their own thoughts on the cards! :D

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *