FREE readings, what is this?!

Yes, you read correct! Starting next week I plan to open up limited FREE 3 card readings! I am still working on the details as to where I will be listing these readings (they may be here on the blog) but I will hopefully be posting all the details on the blog over the weekend.

Why Free? I'm exploring my own personal reading style lately and I feel having your own style is important when reading tarot. It helps clients know what they are getting with their reading and if my reading style suits them! Also, I've been struggling a lot lately with writing and I have been suffering from some major writers blocks. So offering these free spots will get me to write more and work on this aspect!

Lately my style has been swaying much more towards the "goal" aspects in life and working with helping others reach those goals, overcoming blockages and steps to take in achieving them. For a long while now I have been taking all readings, but I'm finding more and more that I am drawn to certain subjects or themes. My spiritual practice has been blooming quite rapidly as of late, for a long while I have felt very lost or as if I was forcing my personal path. A little while ago I decided to let go of everything I know and surrender tot he flow, this has been the best thing I could have done! Now that I'm getting a better picture of where my path is leading I feel that my tarot readings are following as well. Call it a growth spurt if you will! I think the "Tarot Seed" name reflects this perfectly... I have planted that seed and now it is sprouting and taking form.


I have been toying with the idea of moving my readings off Etsy and keeping them cozy here on the blog/site. There is a new shop forming with all this growth and it has been sitting in the background for several months now. This other "seed" is where I can let my creative and craft side flow into sacred gifts, altar items and other healing products. For several months now I have been working with folk herbalism and stone healing and I would love to give these offerings to you guys! I won't say when I will be launching this shop, but I hope to have it going by the end of the year!

So, it looks like this post went on to a ramble and I will end it there! Haha!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,
    That all sounds super exciting, Bravo to you for allowing yourself to grow and shift and making adjustments as you go. Giving free readings is a great way to test out new styles of reading and to get feedback. I've done it a lot in the past and it has been really helpful for me. Best Wishes as you move into this new phase. :)
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm really excited! I wasn't to sure if I wanted to do this or not, but I'm feeling very drawn to and I'm going with the flow! :)

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *