Free Tarot Readings - Info

** I have moved my Instagram, links have been changed! **

Ok, I have not forgotten about the free reading offer I will be doing weekly. I was delaying mostly because I wasn't sure how I wanted to go about and offer these readings. So, after doing some searching, I was inspired by Little Red Tarot and decided to try Instagram for this and see how it goes. By the way, if you have never been to Little Red Tarot, you are clearly missing out! Her website and blog is fantastic, so when you are done reading this go check her out!

Over the weekend I had a chance to move my readings to the blog. So feel free to check those out at the top under "Book a Reading"! So if you miss out on a free reading, you can always grab one there.

How will this work:

  1. I will post a "free tarot reading" image on my Instagram feed and mention how many I will take (like 2-5 people).
  2. You comment on the image with your question or situation.
  3. I will do your 2-card reading and send it directly to you as a private message on Instagram (including the picture of your cards).
Rules... yes, there are always rules:
  1. I hold the right to turn down a reading if I do not feel comfortable.
  2. I do not to third party readings (meaning... I will not read cards about your friend or boyfriend, etc).
  3. As always, these readings are not to replace your natural judgment, I will not be held responsible for your own actions. This is for entertainment only.
  4. Must be 18+


3 comments:

  1. Nice Article. For more information About your life then contact us for knowing about the future love tarot reader .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You now need to rake in the new seed around 1/4" deep this is a good depth for grass seeds to germinate, you need to make sure the seed is in good contact with soil by a light rolling to compact the soil but do not over do it, once the seed is planted you need to start your watering regime, bulk grass seed

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *