Daily Life + New Moon

With the new New Moon around the corner, I've been thinking a lot about my life right now and how it has changed. For a long while I have been feeling much like the Death card in tarot, but I feel myself emerging from that shell and becoming more like the Moon. I'm starting to explore the shadows and new things in my world. Reaching out of my comfort zone and just feeling around. Sometimes I feel like I'm searching blind, but it's not a bad feeling.


My path and practice has made some quick changes this past year, and I feel I am on the right track lately. I'm learning more and more that "picking and choosing" is how my practice thrives, I definitely follow a chaotic path! I love it that way!

Each New Moon (and Full) I've been fine tuning my own ways of honoring her. Seems that every month it is drastically different than the previous month, I like this. I like random and I like my "rituals" to be free flowing. I don't necessarily like the word "ritual", it's another word that never sits well with me, but I'll go with it!

I was reading  Woman Magick and loved what Nessa mentions about naming the moons yourself! This makes each moon very personal, I love that. I've been pondering what I would name the New Moon...

What do you do for the New and Full Moons? Has your path or practice been changing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *